The On Time Baths + Kitchens process is one of many reasons why a positive remodeling experience is made. Everything is presented in detail and prepared before construction begins to ensure a smooth process and the best results. Open communication between owner, Michael Hamilton, interior designer, Cammy Oney, the craftsman, and the homeowners takes place throughout the entire process.
From Start to Finish
- Discuss the wants and needs for the home improvement project to determine which service will work best.
- Once the Scope of Work is outlined, a sales consultant will present a detailed description of the work to be completed and an accurate estimate.
- If an agreement is reached and the contract is issued to the homeowners for review, the design and purchasing process begins.
- The Design Process involves working with interior designer, Cammy Oney. She works with the homeowners every step of the way to make selections that will best fit the space and each individual’s unique taste.
- With Custom Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Cammy gets a strong idea of what the homeowners’ wants, needs, and taste preferences are and serves as a guide at showrooms carrying hundreds of product options.
- With Designer Series Bathroom Remodels, Cammy provides several different style options for solid tub and shower surfaces, vanity tops, plumbing fixtures, shower fixtures, and more.
- As the materials are delivered to the job site and checked for damage and accuracy, the project manager will meet with the homeowners to review the selections and construction process.
- Demolition begins and the On Time Baths + Kitchens craftsman begin construction on the remodeling project. The project manager will contact the homeowners each day going over details of what has been done and what is to be complete.
- As the construction process comes to an end the project manager will schedule a time to walk through the job with the owners to review any punch list items or delays.
- After all the punch list items are complete, the final payment is made, and photos of the completed project are taken, the once old and tired space is now bright and beautiful for the homeowners to enjoy for years to come.